General Rules For Guests
- Please keep loud noise to a minimum / Respect your neighbours.
- No smoking of any form inside units or on the balconies/patio/pool/hallway areas.
- No open flames of any type inside units.
- Interior furniture may not be taken outside.
- Any illegal behavior will be reported to the authorities.
- Supervise children at all times.
- No diving.
- No glass in or next to the swimming pool.
- Quiet use only after dark, and pool is closed 11:00 pm to 7:00 am.
- Shower / clean your feet before entering the water.
- No unregistered guests may use our pool.
Beach & palapa area
- Clean up after your use / please leave no garbage.
- Quiet use only after dark / No loud music.
- Lounge chairs may not be taken to the lower beach level.
- Beach towels only / no bath towels out of units.
- Respect the environment and our wildlife.
Outdoor shared BBQ
- Use with caution and at your own risk.
- Use is on a ‘first come’ basis. Please share whenever possible.
- Secure the safety chain whenever the lid is raised.
- Cleanup all your garbage immediately, but no need to empty burnt coals.
- Park only in designated spaces and areas.
- We advise you always lock your vehicle and leave no valuables inside.
Casita and laundry
There is no guest access to our casita building or laundry facilities.
Pets & other animals
- Guests may not bring any pets on site, except pre-registered service animals.
- Please do not feed wild animals or birds.
- Lock the unit whenever you leave it unattended.
- Turn off all lights, the stove and air conditioning before you leave.
- Secure your valuables at all times.
- Remember there is a $50 usd charge for any lost keys.
- Emergency lighting will be provided if you are here during a hurricane.